Department of Computer Science & Engineering
At VET BVL Polytechnic, the diploma course in Computer Science Engineering aims to offer basic learning in disciplines like Engineering, Science, Computing, Mathematical techniques and English to communicate. This course has been designed to provide comprehensive technical knowledge and to inspire students in research and innovation. aiming to become one of the best Diploma courses in Computer Science Engineering in JP Nagar, Bangalore.
To be the best college offering Diploma courses in Computer Science Engineering in JP Nagar, South Bangalore and build a strong learning environment with technical education that responds to the challenges of the century.
- To produce Computer Science diploma graduates who are trained in design, implementation, testing and maintenance of computational systems through competitive curriculum in colLaboration with industry and other organizations.
- Providing state of art facilities for enhancing skills in the field of computer science & Engineering.
- To encourage ethical values and leadership abilities in the minds of students so as to work towards the growth of the society.
- Software Testing
- Cloud Computing
- Web Development Master,Web designing
- Computer Hardware & Networking
- Ethical Hacking
- Multimedia & Animation
- C, C++ & Java Coding & Debugging
- Data Base Management
- Graphical User Interfacing, UI Design Master
- Lateral Entry to BE
- System Admin
- Business Analyst
- IT Developers
- Web Developers
- Test Engineers
- Project Co-ordinators
- In Computer Industries, ITES Industries Hardware & Software industry, Multimedia Electronics & Communication industries etc.
- Engineering Mathematics (Theory)
- Fundamentals of Computers (Theory)
- Fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Practical)
- IT Skills (Practical)
- Environment Sustainability (Audit Course)
- Sports/NCC/NSS/Youth Red Cross/Yoga/ Technical club. (Audit Course)
- Project Management Skills (Theory)
- Statistics and Analytics (Practical)
- Communication Skills (Practical)
- Computer Aided Engineering Graphics (Practical)
- Multimedia & Animation (Practical)
- Kannada (Audit Course)
- Python Programming
- Computer Hardware, Maintenance and Administration
- Computer Networks
- Database System Concepts and PL/SQL
- Kannada-II (Sahithya Sinchana -II/Balike Kannada-II)
- Data structures with Python
- Operating System and Administration
- Object Oriented Programming and Design with Java
- Software Engineering principles and practices
- Indian Constitution
Pathway-1. Programme Specialization Pathway - (Each pathway 24 Credits)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Full Stack Development
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
Pathway-2. Science and Research Pathway - (Each pathway 6 Credits)
- Paper 1 - Applied Mathematics
- Paper 2 - Applied Science
- Paper 3 - Research Methodology
- Paper 4 - Technical Writing
Pathway-3. Entrepreneurship Pathway - (24 Credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Start up
Note: In 5th Semester student need to select any one of the pathways consisting of 24 credits.
Students can continue their higher education irrespective of the pathways selected.
Semester V (Internship on pathway selected in 5 th Semester)
Pathway-1: Programme Specialization Pathway
Pathway-2: Science and Research Pathway
Pathway-3: Entrepreneurship Pathway
- Minimum Viable Product -MVP/ Incubation/ Startup proposal
Note: Student shall undergo Internship/Project/research
project/MVP/Incubation/Startup proposal in the same area as opted in 5th semester