The Sport Club Program is designed to serve student interest in different sports and recreational activities. These interests can be competitive, recreational or instructional in nature as these clubs may represent the College in intercollegiate competition or conduct intra club activities such as tournament play, practice, instruction and social interaction.
- Miss. Nagashree C: Co-ordinator Lecturer ADFT
- Smt. Sumithra J: Member Lecturer ADFT
- Smt. Shobha H.Y: Member Asst. Lecturer CS
- To provide an environment for the physical development of the students.
- To provide an opportunity to the student to showcase their talent in the sports field and to promote sportsmanship among students by organizing various sports activities like running race, shot put, javelin throw, throwing the ball etc… and team events like volleyball, throwball, cricket etc…
- To develop Positive attitudes of self-respect, sportsmanship, and ethical behavior in students, participants, and spectators.