Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
Department of Apparel Design and Fabrication Technology
Department of Apparel Design and Fabrication Technology is designed to explore and exhibit creativity and innovation in Fashion Industry. Aiming to make Department of Apparel Design and Fabrication Technology one of the best Diploma courses in Fashion Technology in JP Nagar, South Bangalore, the college provides enormous opportunities to students by encouraging entrepreneurial skills and technical knowledge for National and International Fashion Centers and apparel industry.
Catering individual creativity to the world of fashion, creating the momentum of growing anticipation about the future, where change is embraced as a step closer to that very compelling picture of what's coming next, to encourage entrepreneurship with the aim of creating employment.
- To empower students to have satisfying and fruitful career in the fashion industry.
- To equip the students with basics of fashion industry which would in turn help them pursue higher students.
- To empower students with ample knowledge to start small scale Industries or self help groups.
- To encourage entrepreneurial skills and technical knowledge for National and International Fashion Centers and apparel industry.
- Dyeing / Printing.
- Boutique Management
- Pattern making
- Creating designer wears
- Pattern Illustration
- Apparel Sewing Techniques
- Fashion Designing
- Pattern & Garment Construction-I
- Fashion Sketching
- Basic Computing Techniques
- Environment and Sustainability
- Sports/NCC/NSS/Youth Red Cross/Yoga/Technical Club
- Pattern Illustration-I
- Fiber Science
- Pattern & Garment Construction-II
- Yarn Craft-I
- Effective English Communication Lab
- Kannada-I (Sahithya Sinchana -I/Balike Kannada-I)
- Pattern illustration-III
- Surface Embellishment -I
- Yarn Science
- Kannda-II (Sahithya Sinchana -II/Balike Kannada-II)
- Pattern illustration- IV
- Surface Embellishment -II
- Dyeing and Printing
- Pattern and Designing CAD
- Indian Constitution
Programme Specialization Pathway - (Each pathway 18 Credits)
- Apparel Production & Quality Management
- Fashion Marketing & E-commerce
- Fashion Retailing & Visual Merchandising
- Boutique Management
Entrepreneurship Pathway - (Each pathway 24 Credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Start up
Entrepreneurship and Startup pathway
- Minimum Viable Product -MVP/ Incubation/ Startup proposal